3D Fiber Lash Mascara – Bringing Out the Beauty in Your Eyes
We are all born with a pair of beautiful eyes and there is no such thing as ugly or unattractive eyes. Even top supermodels would not have those amazing and attractive eyes if it wasn’t for the professional makeup artists constantly looking to enhance their beauty in one way or another. We tend to forget that even the simplest eyes can be turned into a gorgeous pair of attractive cat like eyes by using simple tips and tricks. The level of attraction the eyes carry is determined by the length and thickness of the eyelashes. Eyelashes can make or break your look easily. For this reason, 3D Fiber Lash Mascara can be your best friend and the answer to all your prayers. Stick to these simple tips and tricks that can help you achieve those movie star eyes and make you stand out in the crowd:
How to Use 3D Fiber Lashes
3D Mascaras are the new trend of the year and almost every beauty blog and website is constantly posting reviews about the new-found product each day. 3D Fiber Lashes is the first product that has proved to be a worthy opponent, substitute even, to false eyelashes. The product guarantees a 300% increase in the length and volume of your eyelashes. Applying 3D fiber lash mascara is simple and easy, although it might take you some time to get used to it. The product comes in a cute container which contains two separate tubes – the transplanting gel and the natural fibers.
Tips to Apply Fiber Mascara
- Start with one eye. Apply a thin layer of regular mascara (regardless the brand) and immediately apply the transplanting gel to your eyes focusing on the base of your eyelashes and the outer half of your eye.
- Next, apply the 3D fibers with the help of the wand and watch as they lengthen and stick to the transplanting gel you had applied previously. Fibers have the tendency to get clumpy so be careful and use an eyelash comb if necessary in order to get rid of the clumps.
- Repeat the steps on the other eye.
- After you have applied a thin coat of regular mascara, a single coat of the transplanting gel followed by the fibers on both eyes, wait for your eyes to dry out then follow up with a second coat of the transplanting gel only.
- Check your eyes to see if you have missed any spots and if you find any, fill them up with the transplanting gel and fibers. Once you get the hang of it and master the application technique, you will be able to apply perfect coats of the two tubes.
- More affordable and budget-friendly than false eyelashes and most drugstore mascaras.
- Adds 300% more volume and length than false eyelashes and mascaras.
- Can act as an alternative to eyelash extensions as well.
- Easy to remove with the use of normal makeup cleanser.
- Are natural looking and do not give the slightest hint of a fake look.
The post 3D Fiber Lash Mascara – Bringing Out the Beauty in Your Eyes appeared first on Lash Factory Cosmetics.